Tractor Farm and Family
TFF Admin

Christmas Eve 2017

TFF Admin

The Lord has blessed me to be here for yet another Christmas and spend it with my family.  There were many times in my life that I was not able to enjoy this blessing being deployed overseas or at work keeping Uncle Sam's helicopters flying.  

This year has had its tough times with the loss of both parents and all that comes with that.  I am still recovering from surgery to repair a serious injury to my right arm.  Still the Lord has blessed me more than I can describe.  

Not many come here as of late.  Just a few hearty and determined souls.  I thank you for hanging in there. 

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, best wishes for the holidays, and a joyful & productive New Year.  I hope you are are doing well and let us ALL remember the reason for the season.  Christmas is the day our Lord and savior was born.  It is a time for great joy and good will for all.  Let us remember to carry this joy and good will into and throughout the New Year towards one another.  Thanks for your support.  God Bless.