Tractor Farm and Family
Sign in to follow this  
two tracker

Two tracker

two tracker

my tomato is really big working on the 5th set of leaves close to 5" tall. I put in the bigger pot 2 weeks ago. I should have tomatoes the first part of June. The pepper seeds never started tried 3 times so far if this one doesn't start K will do cherry tomato.

TFF Admin

Are you raising them in a green house?  They sure make getting a head start on the garden really nice.  

two tracker

No, I have can bedroom I converted to a pantry and seed starter room. I'll be starting the rest of my seeds in about a month.

two tracker

I might make a cold frame in a year of so. Plan on building an elevated raised bed this yearmaybec3vof them. I need to get them up away from the rabbits, woodchuck and hopefully away from the deer.  The peppers, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and peppers. I plan on making one just for tomatoes.

alleyyooper

Need a few recipes? whistle pig is good fried like chicken same with rabbit. Your going to have to make that bed about 10 feet tall to keep the deer out of it and then they might just be able to get that high.

The electric fence keeps the deer out of my raised beds. the 22mag, 22lr, and the swift keep the whistle pigs out and the coyotes had did a great job reducing the rabbits around here.

:D   Al