Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
two tracker

Two tracker

3 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Robert. I live in central west Michigan. I joined probably 6 m0nths ago but couldn't sign on because my computers were to old. Actually my brother signed me up. I have a guided a 1992 Simplitiy 1GTH with a 48" lower deck, 42" snowblower and a 36" tiller. I am looking for a used snowman for it, also would like a plow for it. I got an idea for a garden marker just waiting forewarned weather to build it. I also have a 1964 Massy Ferguson desiel. My hobbies besides gardening, hunting, fishing, woodworking, etc...

OH MY GAWD you want a snow man for your simplicity LOL. You going to teach it to blow snow and how not to melt in the summer?

As for the plow mold board or snow type? Got to say what one you want.

:D   Al

A belated welcome to the forum Robert!  Glad you were finally able to find a way to log on.  I wish I could be of some help but we almost never get snow here in southern middle Tennessee.  Maybe something like these might be a low cost option? 

http://www.jimsrepairjimstractors.com/tractor-cab.htm

A soft cab might at least be able to be folded up and store out of the way and not take up a lot of valuable shop space.  Just a thought.  :conf13: