Dougster

Back To School...

56 posts in this topic

4G=Mowers

Does this mean you have to have a license to cut your grass in PRM ?

WoW what a place to live.

4G=Mowers

Does this mean you have to have a license to cut your grass in PRM ?

WoW what a place to live.

One would hope that everyday Home Depot lawnmowers are exempt. :04:

But where they draw the line... :confused2: ... I haven't honestly investigated. :conf5:

Dougster

ETA: Rules say it applies to "Specialty Lawn Mowers", whatever that means. -d

according to the instructor I talked to the other day,, a 2A is $100.00 inclusive and at 4 hours minimum. the 4A like I have, along with 2A/B and 1C should cost me 275 total

according to the instructor I talked to the other day,, a 2A is $100.00 inclusive and at 4 hours minimum.

What I don't get is the math. If each separate category requires 4 hours of "continuing education", how can the instructors get away with combining 2A (track excavators), 2B (backhoes) and 2C (front-end loaders) into a single 4-hour course? :conf5: It doesn't make sense. :conf13:

Then again, the entire law doesn't make much sense. :frown:

the 4A like I have, along with 2A/B and 1C should cost me $275 total

$275.00 is a bargain if it enables you to keep your "Unlimited" license! :happy34: :happy34: :happy34:

Dougster

there are only so many hand signals that can be given around equipment regardless what type of equipment you operate, and so much hydraulic psi,, There really isn't a lot when you really think about it.

there are only so many hand signals that can be given around equipment regardless what type of equipment you operate, and so much hydraulic psi,, There really isn't a lot when you really think about it.

There you go trying to apply logic to a illogical, poorly conceived law. :gen17:

I'd tell you about one "hand signal" that I would like to give to the entire nanny State of Taxachusetts... :evilgrin: ... but I don't want to get in trouble here. :tongue:

Dougster