Tractor Farm and Family
grnspot110

Trenton, MO Farm Equip. Show June 18-19

grnspot110

The 3rd annual Farm Equipment Show will be held (in conjunction w/The Gooseberry Festival), June 18-19 at the North Central MO Fairgrounds! Antique & Classic Farm, Lawn & Garden, Old Trucks; approx. 1 hour drive past Nursing Homes & though town at 1 pm Saturday (weather permitting), large area under roof.

Trenton is about 45 miles South of the IA line on US 65.

Come see us! Bring something to show or just to look things over!

For more information, contact: Lowell Gates at lgates@socket.net or call; 660-359-1036 cell, before 5 pm or 660-359-5152 after 5 pm.

TFF Admin

Thanks for the heads up and welcome to TRACTOFARMANDFAMILY.COM grnspot110! :toast:

Edited by SHARTEL

grnspot110

Loaded my "attachment trailer yesterday. Went in this morning & put up some Tractor Show Area signs to try to keep vendors out of the show area. This is in conjunction with the annual "Gooseberry Festival", so there are other things going on around town; 5-10K walk/run, art show, benefit auction & more. I'll get some RED "Antique Tractor Show signs put up along highways 6 & 65 tomorrow.

For more information, contact me at 660-359-1036, cell, before 5 pm or 660-359-5152 after 5, (cell # only Friday & Saturday)! Come see us, Lowell

post-14229-144848457127_thumb.jpg

grnspot110

Didn't have as big of a turnout as I had hoped! :conf13: 10 farm tractors, 15 garden tractors + attachments, & a 1929 Fargo truck. Had to call off the parade due to thunderstorm warning. :frown:

Oh well, there's always next year! Still had a good time!!! :)~~ grnspot110

post-14229-144848458718_thumb.jpg

post-14229-144848458725_thumb.jpg

post-14229-144848458734_thumb.jpg

grnspot110
Wish I could of been there!

You think the threat of bad weather is what kept the attendance down?

Could have been part of it, some were replanting beans after floods too. We've had way too much rain here this Spring, lots of fields still haven't been planted the first time & some probably won't be! :frown: ~~ grnspot110

grnspot110

It did the 5th of June! About the same level as '93, we went to the Brookfield show that morning (in the rain). Came home & had to go around through the lake area. 28th st was blocked 'til mid day Sunday. Our phone was out until Tuesday, brilliant minds at AT&T put a junction box at ground level in a flood plain! Dirty water & electricity don't mix!!! ~~ grnspot110

Scroungeman

My wife's parents live over on the west side of the river, just off of "A" and 75th. If it gets a little wet, A floods close to 65, and C goes out at Spickard. They end up having to go through Princeton to get to Trenton - a 45 mile trip to get 12 miles.

grnspot110

From what I understand, route C is in serious washout danger now! Also the river is cutting bad just north of the highway 6 bridge at the west edge of Trenton. Half the trees on the river bank have fallen in over the last two years!

What your wife's maiden name? I may know them! ~~ grnspot110