NCAG1

The Compound

5 posts in this topic

Well my wife and I bought 21 acres we are sitting on and plan to hopefully put our current home up on the market next year this time to sell. We bought a tract of land to have privacy and allow for some small farming; shooting guns; and blazing trails with a UTV.

Not much to do right now and I hesitate to start a trail network system due to the fact until I have a UTV to keep it clear no use to expend that energy.

So my plans in the next 5 years are simple. Build a home on the property; build a workshop like a steel Morton building on a slab; get a tractor and UTV and enjoy the land.

Welcome to the forum.:welcome: See you've jumped right in with a couple posts. That's what we like.

What part of the world is your 21 acres of heaven located in?

Hello Mickey,

We are in the same postion. Recently purchased 25 acres and hope to sell current house in the spring and biuld again. Plan on creating a nice little homestead and trying to be a little more self reliant. Good luck to you and hoepfully we'll both be posting some pics of our new place next year!

Glad to have you with us. Nice area there. Spent a lot of time near Murphy, and in south-eastern Tn.

Guess I missed this post. :confused2: Congratulations on the piece of land! Sounds like you will have a very interesting and enjoyable challenge in the near future.