Tractor Farm and Family
Deberosa

Floyd Antique Tractor Run 2012

Mickey

Thanks for the pics Debbie. Seems like a lot of FORD tractors in the area. Where were you in this string of pics? Was expecting to see a lady atop a shiny Massy. :D

No tractor runs here buy yesterday was the annual Corvette cruse-in down at the local pizza palace. Plenty of cars, even non-Corvettes and a handful of custom motorcycles.

Got a side question for you Debbie. How trouble free has your MF been? Asked because fella down the road has a newer model and seems to have a failure at least once a yr. Week or so ago he lost his PTO while putting in post holes.

Deberosa

No way to get my tractor down there or I would be in that line up!

I am a bit frustrated with my tractor. I don't push it very hard so it doesn't break, but it's not like my Mahindra was. I should have gotten the hydrostatic transmission - oh well. It does the majority of what I would do with it but I guess I've been spoiled. I wouldn't buy another Massey.

D-M

Hey Deb,

Someone forgot to tell you that your Mahindra was REALLY a rebadged TYM. SO, maybe next time you should look at TYM's????

For several years there, TYM sold their tractors to several other companys that re-sold them as their own brand.

DM

Mickey

Had heard that Mahindra didn't make their own smaller models, a company in Korea made them. Never have owned one but Doug has had one for numerous yrs and is very happy with it. Seem to be reading on the forums in recent times a lot of complaints about Mahindra.

My first tractor was a MF165D. Great tractor, worked hard and never failed me. Sorry to hear today's MF's are not cut from the same cloth.

D-M
Had heard that Mahindra didn't make their own smaller models, a company in Korea made them. Never have owned one but Doug has had one for numerous yrs and is very happy with it. Seem to be reading on the forums in recent times a lot of complaints about Mahindra.

My first tractor was a MF165D. Great tractor, worked hard and never failed me. Sorry to hear today's MF's are not cut from the same cloth.

Well Mickey, Deb's "Massey" isn't a REAL Massey either. lol It's a re-badged Iseki, made in Japan. lol Actually, they are pretty good little tractors, it's just not what Deb wants, or what she thought she was getting.

And Yes, TYM are Korean made and they are a pretty good tractor too.

DM

GreenWannabe

The Mahindra 10 series is still made by TYM. I looked at a 5010 cab model with a loader made by TYM earlier this year, and liked it, but the dealer not so much. I also looked at TYMs, but the diff lock pedal was so high it was difficult to get to.

Fred