Tractor Farm and Family
Mickey

Anyone seeing problems today

Deberosa

I was playing poker with the computer geeks tonight and apparently there is a connection and the attack is slowing down the entire internet.... Have no idea about the multiple postings going on though.. It took me a couple times just to get in to post this.

jsborn

Still having trouble logging on here this morning . I am not complaining just letting you know for trouble shooting purposes.

jsborn

Still having trouble logging on here this morning . I am not complaining just letting you know for trouble shooting purposes.

TFF Admin

I may have a solution but it may take a few days to get figured out. Hang in there!

Mickey

May have some info that might help shed some light on the problem. For me, coming to the site and logging in, no problems noted. Can click on a post and even go to 2nd page if there is one, again no problems. Now if I hit the back button, the long delays start happening.

Hope we get it figured out, soon I hope.

Mopar1973Man

I just talked to Randy and I'm going to investigate this as much as possible and see what I can find to fix this problem with Randy site.

GreenWannabe

Hmmm - worked absolutely fine this morning for a few minutes, even to posting a reply. Then started slowing down again when I clicked on New Posts, which had worked earlier a couple of times. I had used the Back button, but that was before I posted my reply to a post Mickey wrote, and that went fine.

Dougster
May have some info that might help shed some light on the problem. For me, coming to the site and logging in, no problems noted. Can click on a post and even go to 2nd page if there is one, again no problems. Now if I hit the back button, the long delays start happening.
Hmmm - worked absolutely fine this morning for a few minutes, even to posting a reply. Then started slowing down again when I clicked on New Posts, which had worked earlier a couple of times. I had used the Back button, but that was before I posted my reply to a post Mickey wrote, and that went fine.

No question that the slowness & quirkiness going on is very uneven. Be sure to clear your cache for the most representative results. I'm not seeing much of a consistent pattern other than the fact that PMs are doing pretty good for me. When it comes to main forum functions such as reading and posting, one time things will work okay and the next time they will bomb out. :conf5: Pretty frustrating. :o

My own Internet connection (still crappy DSL for now, unfortunately) is not exactly the greatest... so I make a lot of comparisons to other websites before making and posting any observations. :gen17:

Dougster

Mickey

Don't want to jinks anything but this AM, all is OK, so far.

Well, DAMN, I knew I shouldn't have said that.

Edited by Mickey

Dougster
Don't want to jinks anything but this AM, all is OK, so far.

We all know your "luck" is WAY better than mine. :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Took me a half hour to do one short post this morning. If that's "okay", I'm going to need a lot more free time. :tongue::04::happy34:

Dougster

gunmaker

Still getting bumped off while loading pages and trying to post, "connection reset". Hope this try loads up.

GreenWannabe

Well, I actually made it all the way through the new posts, and even posted a response myself, with zero problems this morning. I haven't tried going back yet though.

Dougster
Still getting bumped off while loading pages and trying to post, "connection reset". Hope this try loads up.

"Connection Resets"... the story of my life lately (but not all due to TF&F issues alone). :o

attachment.php?attachmentid=8726&d=1364652325

Dougster

post-14872-144848475783_thumb.jpg

GreenWannabe

Well, I got brave and tried the back button a couple of times, then posted. I got a bit concerned when it took a long time to do my posts and edits after that, but they did go through and eventually refreshed properly for me. I am on AT&T DSL, about 4.5 mb, I think, and got really good speed for the most part this morning, even if I am a Microslop user.

:hilarious:

Fred