Tractor Farm And Family  

Go Back   Tractor Farm And Family > Full Sized Agricultural Tractor > Full Sized Agricultural Tractor > The Tractor Barn - General Ag Tractor Discussion

Old 06-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Administrator
Apprentice Tree Farmacist

TFF Admin is on a distinguished road
No Flat-Thorn Proof Tractor Tires

If you have problems with frequent flat tires or work your machine where tire punctures are very likely; these may be a good alternative.

http://www.noflats.com/

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Old 06-21-2010, 06:51 AM

Scroungeman is on a distinguished road
I've had these for 3-4 years now, and will NEVER (if I can help it) go back to "ordinary" tires. We live in an area that has a lot of Black Locust trees - with huge thorns (some ove 6" long). I went from having 12-15 flats a year to ZERO. A neighbor has them on his Minnie-MO U320 he uses to load logs with (he splits firewood). I've seen thorns sticking out of his tires so thick you couldn't see the tire! He hasn't had a flat in 10 years! Mine cost $85 each - rim included (the ONLY way to go, as the tires are EXTREMELY hard to mount....). They came shipped UPS to my door, ready to mount for under $200. I've saved more then that in tire repair bills , many times over.

Tags
aircraft, country living, farm, gensco, no flat, proof, thorn, tires, tractor forum, tractor repair, tractorforum